The List

  • The 5,000 Year Leap-The Miracle That Changed The World
  • The Circle Trilogy-Ted Dekker
  • Expelled-Ben Stein

Monday, September 6, 2010

The TRUTH

Be bold in sharing it....and I know now that I must definitely share it since the grace has been given me to possess it.  I'm no more deserving than the next person and it is not His wish that any should perish... so my wishes should be aligned with His.  How much more difficult that is to accomplish when love for His children...the lost and the found...is absent.  So first, I must ask daily for His perfect love to be evident through me....because I cannot achieve that on my own.  I'm not perfect....as evidenced by each day that I spend simply alive...I do not love as I should because I don't choose to....so.....I will probably be asking him for His help a lot more frequently than that.

1 Tim. 1:15-16
2 Pet. 3:9
Psalm 37:4
2 Cor. 12:9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment