The List

  • The 5,000 Year Leap-The Miracle That Changed The World
  • The Circle Trilogy-Ted Dekker
  • Expelled-Ben Stein

Sunday, October 24, 2010

doy

On my cracker box it said that if I wasn't satisfied then I could return the unused portion to them and they would replace it...WHAT....WHAT ON EARTH? If I don't like them then why would I want them to send me MORE OF THEM?????   Think people. PLEASE JUST THINK.  ....and it said that they were savory...GUARANTEED...really? you're going to guarantee something so arbitrary?  okay then...you asked for it.

2 comments:

  1. What are you going to do? Are you going to tell them they tasted sweet to you? Let us know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap...I ate them all...and forgot to call and complain. I'll do it the next time.

    ReplyDelete